Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Status: Overall Fail

In short, I'm pretty much failing at completing anything on this list.  Here is current status:

Redo Bath - Fail (Not enough available resources, ie. we're poor)
Have a Sleepover - Fail 
Hang With My Nieces and Nephews - Fail (This makes me super sad)
Tear Out Yard - Fail (This is a fail on my end but it is getting done because I have super husband)
Make 3 Recipes/Week - Fail (This is making my husband very happy)
Take Lola to Daycare - Fail (Same resource issue as before)
Plan a Ladies Night - Fail
Attend a Class at Findlay Market - Fail (but my super husband bought a Groupon for sushi making class there)
Hit Goal Weight - EPIC FAIL
Be a Yes Person - Kind of Fail

So all in all I'm doing pretty well.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I just seriously struggled to open a twist off bottle of budlight, if that makes you feel any better.... but I think it's good that you have goals set. That's half the battle. Some people (me) are afriad to set goals lest they'll fail to me them. So thumbs up to you!

Annie said...

Hey Eliz! Thanks for the encouragement! Those bottles are hard to open sometimes! I think they do it on purpose so they can laugh at us. :)

Post a Comment