Thursday, August 23, 2012

Bambinos

I want to preface this post with saying that I love babies.  I have 8 adorable nieces and nephews, from 12 years old to just a few weeks. Although it is not exactly the same as what I am about to post about, I remember when the first one was born and I bombarded my friends with stories about her birth and all of the cute things she did.  I understand the excitement and the wanting to share everything (at least as much as an aunt vs. a mommy can).

Lately I've been feeling a little frustrated.  I'm 27 and many of my friends are getting on with the having a baby thing (and I'm beyond perfectly happy that I'm not yet there).  I know that one day I will completely relate but I can't help but sometimes find myself annoyed with it.  I don't mean to be disrespectful, I just want to know about other things going on in your life.  I found this article that I think is nice and kind of helps illustrate how I feel.

http://www.babble.com/baby/baby-care/advice-for-new-mom-obsessed-baby-overload-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment